Introduction and Commitment to Privacy
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual. This includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, phone number, IP address, and other identifiable information.
Definition of Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by a web server. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences, provide personalized experiences, and analyze website usage.
1. What Information Do We Collect and Types of Data Processed?
We may collect, store, and process the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal Data: Name, email address, phone number, and other identifiable details.
- Usage Data: Information about your computer and your visits to and use of our website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation).
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
3. Mailing Lists and Newsletters
If you have signed up for our newsletters, we use MailChimp to manage our mailing lists. Your email address and preferences will be stored on MailChimp’s servers, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link provided in our emails. We will only use this service if you have expressly signed up for it.
4. Usage of Information and Data Processing
The information collected will be used to:
- Administer and personalize our website and business.
- Enable your access to and use of the services available on our website.
- Send you marketing communications.
5. Storage of Data
Your personal data will be stored on secure servers, and we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to protect the data from loss, misuse, or alteration. Data retention periods will comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights. We may also disclose information to our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for our business operations.
7. Sharing of Information
We may disclose your information to our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
8. Rights of the User
You have the right to access, correct, or delete personal data held by us about you. Specific rights include:
- Right to access.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to erasure.
9. Third-Party Links
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
Worker Ant Limited
Email: [email protected]